Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
Thrash metal pioneers Megadeth have always had a foot in video games. Dave Mustaine and company have recorded songs for games like Gears Of War, Duke...
/ 2 weeks ago
Anyone familiar with video game music in the current and past generations knows about Jesper Kyd. The dude has done music...
/ 6 months ago
Who doesn’t love Silent Hill and its soundtrack? Akira Yamaoka took inspiration from Twin Peaks, and used it to create the...
/ 7 months ago
Eighteen years on, and Silent Hill remains one of Konami’s finest works. Part of the horror comes from the industrial-inspired music...
Mondo announced a new partnership this week with the The-Once-Great-Publisher-That-Must-Not-Be-Named that’ll bring several of gaming’s most aurally accomplished franchises to vinyl....
/ 2 years ago
I’d like to take you on a journey. Just close your eyes, open your mind, and relax. When you hit play...
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?