Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
Thrash metal pioneers Megadeth have always had a foot in video games. Dave Mustaine and company have recorded songs for games like Gears Of War, Duke...
/ 2 months ago
Anyone familiar with video game music in the current and past generations knows about Jesper Kyd. The dude has done music...
/ 7 months ago
Who doesn’t love Silent Hill and its soundtrack? Akira Yamaoka took inspiration from Twin Peaks, and used it to create the...
/ 9 months ago
Eighteen years on, and Silent Hill remains one of Konami’s finest works. Part of the horror comes from the industrial-inspired music...
/ 2 years ago
Mondo announced a new partnership this week with the The-Once-Great-Publisher-That-Must-Not-Be-Named that’ll bring several of gaming’s most aurally accomplished franchises to vinyl....
/ 2 years ago
I’d like to take you on a journey. Just close your eyes, open your mind, and relax. When you hit play...
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art