Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
Thrash metal pioneers Megadeth have always had a foot in video games. Dave Mustaine and company have recorded songs for games like Gears Of War, Duke...
/ 8 months ago
Anyone familiar with video game music in the current and past generations knows about Jesper Kyd. The dude has done music...
/ 1 year ago
Who doesn’t love Silent Hill and its soundtrack? Akira Yamaoka took inspiration from Twin Peaks, and used it to create the...
/ 1 year ago
Eighteen years on, and Silent Hill remains one of Konami’s finest works. Part of the horror comes from the industrial-inspired music...
Mondo announced a new partnership this week with the The-Once-Great-Publisher-That-Must-Not-Be-Named that’ll bring several of gaming’s most aurally accomplished franchises to vinyl....
I’d like to take you on a journey. Just close your eyes, open your mind, and relax. When you hit play...
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay