With DOOM landing on the Nintendo Switch in just two days (November 10th), it’s been bugging me as to just what the game will look like on the Switch. Furthermore, just what did Bethesda do in order for the game to run on the console. I’m not the only one with that question. Fret not, as a new comparison video has appeared, showing DOOM in action on the PS4, XBox One, PC, and the Switch.
From the looks of things, the Switch looks to be holding up amazingly well and looks great, given the console’s hardware limitations. That said, the shots in the video area pretty light on the action. That of course leads to the question of just how the game will run during the more hectic moments of gameplay. This is obviously more pertinent for those who are looking to get into the multiplayer. I guess we’ll find out this week.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’