In case you’ve been busy, the XBox One X is set to be released tomorrow. The mid-cycle upgrade for Microsoft’s console looks to counteract Sony’s PS4 Pro. The One X will offer more power under the hood, allowing for 4K graphics, HDR (High Dynamic Range), high-res textures and anisotropic filtering for select games.
Speaking of those games, the list (so far) includes over 100 titles, either ready to play or coming soon. Right out of the gate, genre fans will have enhanced versions of Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition, Gears of War 4 and Outlast 2. Title that are currently being enhanced for release are:
- Dead Rising 4
- Dishonored 2
- Fallout 3
- Hello Neighbor
- Killing Floor 2
- The Evil Within 2
Other games that are planned to get the enhancement treatment include the Darksiders franchise, Code Vein, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, We Happy Few, Resident Evil VII and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. So, if you’re a genre and XBox fan, and have been waiting for this upgrade, you’ve got some choice.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay