Protocol Games have revealed a new trailer for their cinematic third-person survival horror game, Song Of Horror, as well as revamped the game’s website with some new screenshots.
The game, which aims to return to “the dread of the old-school classics along with modern and innovative mechanics”, is influenced by literary horror masters such as Poe and Lovecraft, and likened to classics such as Resident Evil and Alone In The Dark. Song Of Horror revolves around protagonist Daniel Noyer, who must solve a mystery threatening his very existence. Along the way, you as the player not only guide Noyer, but up to 16 other characters. The game will also feature procedural generation of dangers within the game, as well as permanent death of the cast for extra tension.
No release date is set as of yet, but judging from the moody environments, it’ll be a fun wait as the game comes together.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay