Protocol Games have revealed a new trailer for their cinematic third-person survival horror game, Song Of Horror, as well as revamped the game’s website with some new screenshots.
The game, which aims to return to “the dread of the old-school classics along with modern and innovative mechanics”, is influenced by literary horror masters such as Poe and Lovecraft, and likened to classics such as Resident Evil and Alone In The Dark. Song Of Horror revolves around protagonist Daniel Noyer, who must solve a mystery threatening his very existence. Along the way, you as the player not only guide Noyer, but up to 16 other characters. The game will also feature procedural generation of dangers within the game, as well as permanent death of the cast for extra tension.
No release date is set as of yet, but judging from the moody environments, it’ll be a fun wait as the game comes together.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby