Protocol Games have revealed a new trailer for their cinematic third-person survival horror game, Song Of Horror, as well as revamped the game’s website with some new screenshots.
The game, which aims to return to “the dread of the old-school classics along with modern and innovative mechanics”, is influenced by literary horror masters such as Poe and Lovecraft, and likened to classics such as Resident Evil and Alone In The Dark. Song Of Horror revolves around protagonist Daniel Noyer, who must solve a mystery threatening his very existence. Along the way, you as the player not only guide Noyer, but up to 16 other characters. The game will also feature procedural generation of dangers within the game, as well as permanent death of the cast for extra tension.
No release date is set as of yet, but judging from the moody environments, it’ll be a fun wait as the game comes together.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?