First, it was a game. Then it became a board game. Now, it’s backwards compatible.
That’s right, Ignition Entertainment’s cult classic Deadly Premonition is the latest XBox 360 title announced on the XBox Marketplace to be backwards compatible for the XBox One. This now brings the total number of backwards-compatible games on the service up to just over 450. If you haven’t had the opportunity to experience the quirky, David Lynchian murder mystery, now’s about as good of a time as any. You can buy it on Amazon for relatively cheap, or download it from the Games and Apps section of the Xbox One dashboard.
Plus, you get to experience moments like this:
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?