First, it was a game. Then it became a board game. Now, it’s backwards compatible.
That’s right, Ignition Entertainment’s cult classic Deadly Premonition is the latest XBox 360 title announced on the XBox Marketplace to be backwards compatible for the XBox One. This now brings the total number of backwards-compatible games on the service up to just over 450. If you haven’t had the opportunity to experience the quirky, David Lynchian murder mystery, now’s about as good of a time as any. You can buy it on Amazon for relatively cheap, or download it from the Games and Apps section of the Xbox One dashboard.
Plus, you get to experience moments like this:
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby