First, it was a game. Then it became a board game. Now, it’s backwards compatible.
That’s right, Ignition Entertainment’s cult classic Deadly Premonition is the latest XBox 360 title announced on the XBox Marketplace to be backwards compatible for the XBox One. This now brings the total number of backwards-compatible games on the service up to just over 450. If you haven’t had the opportunity to experience the quirky, David Lynchian murder mystery, now’s about as good of a time as any. You can buy it on Amazon for relatively cheap, or download it from the Games and Apps section of the Xbox One dashboard.
Plus, you get to experience moments like this:
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay