Today Skybound Entertainment and Telltale announced The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection will be available to PlayStation 4 and XBox One users on December 5th (sorry, PC gamers). The package will contain all 19 episodes of the series, including the three-part Michonne miniseries, and the anthology episode, “400 Days”.
In addition, the collection will also have upgraded visuals for the earlier seasons, and the whole package will be priced at $49.99. This is obviously in prep for the upcoming season release early next year, which will be the fourth and final season of the Clementine storyline (and perhaps the series as a whole).
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby