Today Skybound Entertainment and Telltale announced The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series Collection will be available to PlayStation 4 and XBox One users on December 5th (sorry, PC gamers). The package will contain all 19 episodes of the series, including the three-part Michonne miniseries, and the anthology episode, “400 Days”.
In addition, the collection will also have upgraded visuals for the earlier seasons, and the whole package will be priced at $49.99. This is obviously in prep for the upcoming season release early next year, which will be the fourth and final season of the Clementine storyline (and perhaps the series as a whole).
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay