It’s been over a year since Krillbite Studio’s Among The Sleep hit consoles and PC, and now Krillbite is reaching back and giving the game a bit of a facelift.
Among The Sleep – Enhanced Edition will hit PC on November 2nd, with consoles getting the game at a later date. The Enhanced Edition receives improvements to the game’s visuals and performance, new behind-the-scenes content, gameplay tweaks, and extra additions to the story. Plus, you can choose your pajamas. The update will be free to all current owners of the game.
Right now, you can grab the original game on Steam at a 50% discount (that Steam Halloween sale and all).
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby