Say what you will about Five Nights At Freddy’s, but I think we can all agree that the concept is pretty creepy. If only it was in VR…
Oh, wait. It is.
A developer named Dielji has been working on a VR fan remake of the game for a while now. Called Vive Nights At Freddy’s (see what he did there?), the game recently received a new update, which includes some new features and a special ‘Halloween Night’, the latter of which Dielji has left for the player to discover just what it means.
The dev took to Reddit and their GameJolt page (where you can download the game) to explain the new features, which includes the ability to dynamically resize the security office to match your play area, an auto-calibrate option based on your location, and more. It’s still in development, and only includes the first two nights (there are five in total), but Dielji hopes to have the entire game converted, as well as include things that weren’t in the original.
Check out Dielji’s Reddit thread on the game here.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay