Remember way back when a game called Mutant League Football on the Sega Genesis? I was more inclined to play its cousin, Mutant League Hockey, but I do remember how insanely fun both games were. For years, fans of those games have been bugging EA to release updated versions of the game, but to no avail. That changed when Digital Dreams Entertainment announced that they were looking to create a reboot themselves entitled Mutant Football League. And now they have a trailer to boot.
In case you’re wondering about the concept, the game is football starring monsters from the MFL such as orcs, skeletons, mutants, and even a Predator lookalike. There are the basic rules of football, but you can use things such as weapons, bombs or even bribe the ref to gain an advantage. Or, you can just beat the crap out of the opposing players after a play.
Choose from 18 teams and battle your way through several game modes: EXHIBITION, PRACTICE, PLAYOFFS, and even a FULL SEASON that will take you to the final game: The Mayhem Bowl. Also included is Tim Kitzrow (of NBA Jam and NFL BLitz fame), who will provide play-by-play as you slaughter your opponents.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2