Hell is finally coming to the Switch. After last month’s announcement that Bethesda and id were working to bring both DOOM and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus to the Switch (with the latter set to hit next sometime next year), we received confirmation that DOOM will hit the Switch on November 10th.
In addition, Nintendo have released a developer interview with id Software’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin, who go over the process of bringing the 2016 hit to Nintendo’s handheld. Obviously, there are questions that aren’t fully answered, such as what sacrifices id and Bethesda had to make in order for the game to be able to run on the Switch. I guess we’ll find out as November 10th creeps closer.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’