Hell is finally coming to the Switch. After last month’s announcement that Bethesda and id were working to bring both DOOM and Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus to the Switch (with the latter set to hit next sometime next year), we received confirmation that DOOM will hit the Switch on November 10th.
In addition, Nintendo have released a developer interview with id Software’s Marty Stratton and Hugo Martin, who go over the process of bringing the 2016 hit to Nintendo’s handheld. Obviously, there are questions that aren’t fully answered, such as what sacrifices id and Bethesda had to make in order for the game to be able to run on the Switch. I guess we’ll find out as November 10th creeps closer.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Lust For Darkness’ Launches Kickstarter Page, New Trailer