As cool as the concept of Perception is, wouldn’t it be cool if it was in VR? Well, for those adopters of PSVR, Gattai Games’ Stifled may have just the thing for you. And on Halloween, no less.
Yep, the game has been slated for October 31st, according to Gattai’s announcement on the PlayStation Blog. In the game, the world is pitch black. The only way to actually see your surroundings is to make use of your PSVR microphone (think Daredevil, but without Ben Affleck and a leather costume). However, make too much noise, and you alert the creatures lurking in the darkness to your presence.
For those non-PSVR users, the game also has a page on Steam, although no demo has been posted (yet). In the meantime, you’ll have to make due with the demo trailer below.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’