As cool as the concept of Perception is, wouldn’t it be cool if it was in VR? Well, for those adopters of PSVR, Gattai Games’ Stifled may have just the thing for you. And on Halloween, no less.
Yep, the game has been slated for October 31st, according to Gattai’s announcement on the PlayStation Blog. In the game, the world is pitch black. The only way to actually see your surroundings is to make use of your PSVR microphone (think Daredevil, but without Ben Affleck and a leather costume). However, make too much noise, and you alert the creatures lurking in the darkness to your presence.
For those non-PSVR users, the game also has a page on Steam, although no demo has been posted (yet). In the meantime, you’ll have to make due with the demo trailer below.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2