It seems like Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown is finally starting to take shape. Well, after two years in the making, you’d hope it would be. Regardless, the devs have released a new trailer for the game, which focuses on the PvP/PvE aspects that definitely have some cool possibilities with them.
For those not in the know, Hunt: Showdown has five teams of two entering the Louisiana swamps to hunt the monsters that populate it. As objectives are completed, players upgrade and build their characters with gear and rewards. The other teams have the same goal, but they can also choose to instead dispatch the other teams and take their items. Do you wait until one of the teams has done all the heavy lifting, then pounce? Or do you pick off the other teams from the start, leaving you the sole team to hunt?
The game is slated for Steam Early Access “soon”.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’