It’s kind of weird that for years, you could count practically count M-rated games on a Nintendo console with your hand. That appears to be changing with the Switch, as you can now add Transhuman Design’s Butcher to the mix, which is now available on Nintendo’s eShop for a measly $9.99.
Actually, when you think about it, Butcher is perfectly suited for the console, given it’s pixellated carnage and diminutive sprites. It’s almost like a throwback to the Game Boy days and playing games like Batman while you’re in the car on a trip with your folks. Above all, Butcher should sate your bloodlust until DOOM rips and tears onto the console this holiday season.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘DOOM’ Unleashes Hell on the Nintendo Switch November 10
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish