Everyone’s frothing at the mouth for Bethesda’s The Evil Within 2 (which hits this Friday, if you didn’t already know), and with the launch trailer dropping today, any remaining fence-sitters will have a harder time remaining undecided.
The trailer itself is a short-but-sweet affair, with game protagonist Sebastian getting freaked out and being beaten up. There’s also plenty of creepy Silent Hill-esque monsters to get you going, not to mention plenty of gory bits. The game will be available for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4. Check and make sure you’ve got the guts (on your preferred platform, that is) to see if you can run it!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?