Everyone’s frothing at the mouth for Bethesda’s The Evil Within 2 (which hits this Friday, if you didn’t already know), and with the launch trailer dropping today, any remaining fence-sitters will have a harder time remaining undecided.
The trailer itself is a short-but-sweet affair, with game protagonist Sebastian getting freaked out and being beaten up. There’s also plenty of creepy Silent Hill-esque monsters to get you going, not to mention plenty of gory bits. The game will be available for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4. Check and make sure you’ve got the guts (on your preferred platform, that is) to see if you can run it!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- SNES Classic Announced; ‘Super Castlevania IV’, ‘Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts’ Included!