More VR horror is coming your way with Outer Brain Studios’ Organ Quarter, which hits Steam for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift on October 19th, with a non-VR version to be released at a later date.
The pre-alpha (which you can download here) has garnered a “Very Positive” response from players. The story for the game involves you leaving your apartment at the request of one Dr. Alset after spending “weeks and months” holed up in it. Once outside, you realize that people and places have become “infected” with some sort of body-horror nightmare reminiscent of Silent Hill. You’ll face obstacles such as puzzles, as well as a strict resource management system in a Survival Horror setting. In fact, the team likens the game to “Resident Evil by way of David Cronenberg and David Lynch”. Ambitious? Sure, but from the initial response, it sounds like there’s something there.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games