If you thought the system requirements for the PC port of Nioh were steep, then you’re probably not going to like what Bethesda has in store for this Friday’s The Evil Within 2.
While The Evil Within 2 doesn’t have the ridiculous HD space requirements as Nioh, according to Bethesda’s latest blog entry, the game won’t be anything to sneeze at when it comes to the requirements of your system of choice. For starters, XBox One owners can expect a 31GB install (depending on region), with a 250MB day-one patch, and 18MB saves. PlayStation 4 owners can expect similar requirements, although the space required for saves jumps to 72MB.
And then there’s the PC, which requires similar HD space for the game, but for the game’s graphics, an NVIDIA GTX 660 2GB or an AMD HD 7970 3GB or better is the minimum requirement. You’ll also need 8GB of RAM, and an Intel Core i5-2400/AMD FX-8320 or better for your CPU. For the recommended specs, this jumps to an Intel Core i7-4770/AMD Ryzen 5 1600X with 16GB of RAM, and an NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB/AMD RX 480 8GB for your graphics card.
Black Friday can’t come fast enough, it seems.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?