Everybody else is doing it, so why not?
In a surprise Twitter post, Red Hook Studios have announced that their hit Strategy RPG Darkest Dungeon will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. No information on when the game will hit the console, as the tweet was essentially just footage of off-screen gameplay that slowly zoomed out to reveal the source of the footage was the Switch itself.
Wait for it… wait for it… pic.twitter.com/7nx0zpDglG
— Darkest Dungeon (@DarkestDungeon) September 29, 2017
This is all welcome news, as Nintendo has struggled for years to get third-party developers to jump onboard with software, going back as far as the days of the Nintendo 64. And unlike something as technologically demanding as DOOM, Darkest Dungeon shouldn’t be much of a problem to port over.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?