Everybody else is doing it, so why not?
In a surprise Twitter post, Red Hook Studios have announced that their hit Strategy RPG Darkest Dungeon will be coming to the Nintendo Switch. No information on when the game will hit the console, as the tweet was essentially just footage of off-screen gameplay that slowly zoomed out to reveal the source of the footage was the Switch itself.
Wait for it… wait for it… pic.twitter.com/7nx0zpDglG
— Darkest Dungeon (@DarkestDungeon) September 29, 2017
This is all welcome news, as Nintendo has struggled for years to get third-party developers to jump onboard with software, going back as far as the days of the Nintendo 64. And unlike something as technologically demanding as DOOM, Darkest Dungeon shouldn’t be much of a problem to port over.
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- SNES Classic Announced; ‘Super Castlevania IV’, ‘Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts’ Included!