Talk about a blast from the past. Interplay’s (well, Bethesda’s) classic RPG Fallout turns 20 today, and in celebration, the game is available on Steam FOR FREE until 11:59 PM (Pacific) on September 30.
While the game’s sequel surpassed it in almost every way, I sunk countless hours into Fallout when it was first released way back in 1997. The game’s combination of turn-based strategy gameplay, black humour (thanks, Black Isle!) and gritty sci-fi setting made it a favourite for many. The mod community has continually provided modifications and additions to the core game, as well as create totally new stories once you’re done with the original storyline.
So yeah, what are you waiting for? Head over to Steam and add it to your library before time runs out!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?