Fancy some medieval survival horror? Teamkill Studios’ LORN might just be up your alley. Originally announced back in January, the team have put together and released the first gameplay trailer, with the demo set for an October 20 release on Steam.
LORN pits you as Voss, a loyal servant of the King of the land. Or were, until the King decided to commit genocide in order to satisfy ‘They’. ‘They’ crave souls, and in return for immortality, had gifted the King an ancient artifact known as The Heart of God, which holds the souls of the slain. You steal the artifact in order to stop the mad King from continuing his bloodshed, and descend into the Forsaken Mines to hide it. Unfortunately, in addition to the King’s men pursuing you, you must contend with the monsters that lurk in the dark.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’