Capcom is gearing up for the release of Resident Evil VII‘s “Not a Hero” DLC, and what better way than for someone to have snagged eight minutes of footage from the demo at the recent Tokyo Game Show conference?
The footage in question is taken from Capcom’s Resident Evil panel, and features gameplay footage with presenters talking (in Japanese) about the new content. The footage features series stalwart, Chris Redfield, doing Chris Redfield things (save for punching boulders with his freakish arms), and showing off some new features. Of note are Chris’ new moves (such as with his trusty knife), the inventory system (which includes showing off Chris’ sweet-looking firearms), and the game’s revamped HUD.
As you can seen from the footage, the DLC takes a departure in tone from the main game, and leans more towards the action-oriented gameplay that involved Chris back in RE5. Hopefully the previous delay and time spent tweaking this DLC will be worth the wait. “Not A Hero” (which launches alongside another DLC for the game, “End of Zoe”) hits December 12th.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?