Switch fans feeling left out with Playdead’s Inside being on everything but your shiny new Nintendo console? Worry no more, as Inside creator Arnt Jensen revealed to Famitsu that their acclaimed follow-up to their also-acclaimed Limbo will be headed to the console, as well as iOS.
No release date has been announced for either release, but it’s quickly becoming apparent that Nintendo is trying to right the wrongs of their past consoles (since the N64, when you think about it) when it comes to third-party support. We already know about Capcom’s efforts to bring more recent entries of their Resident Evil series to the Switch (still waiting on Resident Evil VII, though), as well as the surprising announcement by Bethesda bringing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and DOOM to the console. The question is, will these conversions to the Switch be able to pull off what gamers expect?
That probably won’t be an issue for Inside, but with this port (and with all of them, really), will we also be getting some Nintendo-exclusive content? The speculation game continues…
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games