Switch fans feeling left out with Playdead’s Inside being on everything but your shiny new Nintendo console? Worry no more, as Inside creator Arnt Jensen revealed to Famitsu that their acclaimed follow-up to their also-acclaimed Limbo will be headed to the console, as well as iOS.
No release date has been announced for either release, but it’s quickly becoming apparent that Nintendo is trying to right the wrongs of their past consoles (since the N64, when you think about it) when it comes to third-party support. We already know about Capcom’s efforts to bring more recent entries of their Resident Evil series to the Switch (still waiting on Resident Evil VII, though), as well as the surprising announcement by Bethesda bringing Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus and DOOM to the console. The question is, will these conversions to the Switch be able to pull off what gamers expect?
That probably won’t be an issue for Inside, but with this port (and with all of them, really), will we also be getting some Nintendo-exclusive content? The speculation game continues…
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’