With The Suffering finally being available for current-gen PCs, the idea of having psychological horror game taking place in a prison had me thinking: Why haven’t we gotten more games like this since then? Well, Iceberg Interactive certainly were thinking the same thing, as they’ve released a new teaser trailer for their upcoming game, Inmates.
Set for release October 5th, the game puts you in the shoes of a man named Johnathan, having just awoken in a run-down prison cell, with no idea of how you got there. But, you do feel a sense of familiarity with your surroundings. You chalk this up to being a bad dream, but that’s far from the truth.
Pegged as short game (about 3-4 hours long), Iceberg Interactive promises “intense and mind-bending puzzles”, coupled with disturbing imagery amidst the suffocating setting of the prison, powered by the Unreal Engine 4. At $10.99, it might be a little too much for such a short adventure, but we’ll see how things go as the release date creeps closer.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!