Those of you who purchased Jesse Makkonen’s 2015 indie psychological horror adventure Distraint (or are interested in doing so) will now have an extra to look forward to on September 29th.
In a press release, Makkonen has announced that the game will receive a free “Deluxe Edition” upgrade for PC, which includes a few gameplay tweaks (such as the removal of the lantern), but also revamped animation, graphics and sound. As well, the game will now feature dynamic colouring instead of the original version’s greyscale graphics. The price will still remain the same, so again, if you were on the fence about buying it, this might tip you towards doing that. Console versions of the Deluxe Edition will appear on PlayStation 4, Switch, Vita and 3DS sometime next year.
Distraint tells the tale of a man named Price, who in order to earn a partnership with a larger company, gets rid of people in apartments who have fallen behind on their rent. However, after seizing an elderly woman’s apartment, Price learns the price of his humanity. Head over to the game’s Steam page for more info.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby