Thrash metal pioneers Megadeth have always had a foot in video games. Dave Mustaine and company have recorded songs for games like Gears Of War, Duke Nukem 3D, and even Guitar Hero. So is it any surprise that after bands like Iron Maiden, Avenged Sevenfold, Motörhead and Judas Priest have created games inspired by their music, Mustaine says the band is ion the process of doing a game of their own?
While at the New York Stock Exchange this past week, Mustaine mentioned in an interview that, along with the band’s wine and beer ventures, they’re also “working on a video game that encompasses a lot of the band’s history and a lot of little riffs that we’ve never used before, stuff like that”.
While Mustaine didn’t elaborate any more on that, he did say that the band is preparing for the next tour, and is in the process of starting work on their next record. Still, begin the speculation as to what exactly we’re going to get. Will we have a game like Iron Maiden’s Legacy Of The Beast, or Priest’s Road To Valhalla? Does it even matter when it’s friggin’ Megadeth?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games