Two weeks ago, we told you about the new update to Incendium Games’ Phantom Halls, which included additions to its Evil Dead 2 component referred to as “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls”. Well, that day has arrived, and with it comes a brand new trailer!
“Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” marks the first major videogame release for the Evil Dead in 12 years, and features brand new Evil Dead 2-themed quests, enemies, traps and environments for you to battle through as Ash. These include deadites, evil tree spirits, an angry necronomion, and more!
New environments and locations from Evil Dead 2 expand the grounds of the Phantom Halls mansion, including the infamous cabin, which has been meticulously recreated in the game’s trademark papercraft style. New gameplay mechanics include mini-boss battles – face off against the freakish Gooseneck and battle your way to an upgraded Evil Ash showdown!
To get in on the fun, head over to Phantom Halls‘ Steam page, and gas up that chainsaw.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’