We covered Alessandro Guzzo’s The Land Of Pain last month, and now the game is finally out today on Steam!
Powered by the CryEngine, The Land Of Pain combines intricate storytelling, survival mechanics and adventure-style puzzle-solving with a Lovecraftian aspect that (let’s be honest) we always need more of from our horror games.
The game places you in a beautiful wooded area, but you soon find out that you’re being hunted by someone or something. Seeing as you don’t have any weapons at your disposal, it’s the ultimate game of stealth, as you must remain hidden from whatever it is that’s pursuing you. As you delve deeper into the woods, you find your surroundings taking a distinctly darker turn.
Hit up the game’s Steam page to play the game today.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’