So Frictional Games’ SOMA has been out for a while now, but we still have some unhappy people. Those people being XBox One owners, who never got the game when it was released two years ago. That changes with news from PR for Frictional that confirmed speculation about the game hitting the XBox, when it noticed that SOMA had been rated for the platform by PEGI, the European equivalent to the ESRB.
Unfortunately, the PR reps couldn’t give an official release date for the port, but it’s still great news that a game we referred to as “one of the best psychological horror games since Silent Hill 2” will be available for the XBox One. After all, when the game was released for PS4 and PC, SOMA managed to sell more than 92.000 copies in its first week alone!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Lust For Darkness’ Launches Kickstarter Page, New Trailer