Fans of mid-2000s gaming might remember a little game called The Suffering. The game was a psychological horror shooter that took place in a haunted prison, and was unique for its attempts to separate itself from the survival horror games at the time. Sadly, despite it being a commercial success, its sequel Ties That Bind, failed to live up to expectations, and a potential series was canned.
So, why am I telling you this? Well, those PC gamers who have wanted to play The Suffering and its sequel have been out of luck for a while. The games don’t play well with modern systems, and they aren’t available on Steam. Enter the good folks at GOG.com, who today have added both games to their library. You can grab either title individually (at 10% off the normal price), or grab them in a pack (at 10% off as well).
In addition, GOG.com also has a sale on other Warner Bros. games, such as the F.E.A.R. and Mortal Kombat series. The sale expires on the 10th, so be quick.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Lust For Darkness’ Launches Kickstarter Page, New Trailer