Time once again for another dose of Call Of Duty: Infinite Warfare DLC! Two months after “Absolution” was released (the one with Elvira, in case you forgot) is “Retribution”, the fourth DLC Map Pack for the game. Scheduled for release September 12th on the PlayStation Network (with other platforms to follow), “Retribution” features four new, epic multiplayer maps, and the final Infinite Warfare zombies co-op experience called The Beast from Beyond, which is set in an abandoned military base on a distant ice planet.
The Beast from Beyond sees the return of enigmatic movie director Willard Wyler (voiced by Paul Reubens), who has again has trapped the four protagonists inside an all-new horror film, now set in a desolate military station on a distant ice planet. As players begin to discover more and more infected crew members, they’ll need to battle hordes of the undead to uncover the truth and escape Wyler’s films for good. In addition to new weapons and traps, The Beast from Beyond also sees the return of Seth Green as “Poindexter”, Ike Barinholtz as “AJ”, Jay Pharoah as “Andre”, and Sasheer Zamata as “Sally”.
The four maps included are as follows:
- Carnage – A post-apocalyptic race track along the California coast, Carnage features long sightlines and environmental hazards including a fire trap players can activate on command to roast their enemies.
- Heartland – In Heartland, teams will go head-to-head in a simulation of small town America that is a re-imagining of the classic Call of Duty: Ghosts map, Warhawk. Players can pop into the local ice cream shop for a treat, and then take out enemies down the street with a Black Hole Generator.
- Altitude – Set in a high-end, sky high shopping mall located on the edges of the universe, Altitude pushes teams around a chaotic center where quick flank routes are key to victory. Additional features include floating lush waterfalls that border the map.
- Depot 22 – Depot 22 is a watering hole at the end of civilization that focuses on mid-ranged encounters waged in a medium-sized, three-lane map. Players can battle in the cantina for close-quarter combat or engage with enemies wall-running off of a moving train.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay