Yeah, we’re all bummed about the finale of Twin Peaks. But, what if I told you that developers Cat Nigiri have just released their Metroidvania-styled game, Necrosphere, that take a few cues from Lynch’s acclaimed series?
Necrosphere is a bite-sized pixellated challenge of a game, where you take on the role of Agent Terry Cooper, who has found himself in the afterlife (the Necrosphere). Your goal is to find the portals that can take you back to regular life (the Normalsphere). The catch is that you can only use two buttons for the entire game.
So yes, expect to die plenty of times as continually try to even make it to a checkpoint. But just like games like Super Meat Boy, Dark Souls and countless other deathfests, you’ll keep trying. Currently, the game is on for 10% off through September 7, so get to it.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay