Gamers looking forward to Supermassive Games’ crime thriller Hidden Agenda won’t have to wait long, as the company announced via their Twitter that the game will see its release on October 24th (25th for the EU) for PlayStation 4. The game will receive both a digital and a physical release, and will require a smartphone in order for you (or your group of friends) to make decisions regarding, well, decisions.
The third-person adventure game casts you as homicide detective Becky Marnie and district attorney Felicity Graves, both of whom are involved in the case of a serial killer known as The Trapper. Throughout the game, the player will be presented with quick time events that will determine the outcome of the story.
— Supermassive Games (@SuperMGames) August 24, 2017
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’