Gamers looking forward to Supermassive Games’ crime thriller Hidden Agenda won’t have to wait long, as the company announced via their Twitter that the game will see its release on October 24th (25th for the EU) for PlayStation 4. The game will receive both a digital and a physical release, and will require a smartphone in order for you (or your group of friends) to make decisions regarding, well, decisions.
The third-person adventure game casts you as homicide detective Becky Marnie and district attorney Felicity Graves, both of whom are involved in the case of a serial killer known as The Trapper. Throughout the game, the player will be presented with quick time events that will determine the outcome of the story.
— Supermassive Games (@SuperMGames) August 24, 2017
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games