Leave it to retailers to jump the gun and possibly spoil the surprise.
As some of you might know, Microsoft has made a committment to furthering its backwards compatibility with the XBox One, bringing not only XBox 360 games to their current console, but also games from the original XBox. Well, a Twitter user by the name of “GamerTagstic” scored a surprise when they happened upon Gamespot’s listing of original XBox backward compatible games.
Included in the leaks were Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden, The Punisher, Mortal Kombat Deception, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Doom 3 and its expansion, Resurrection of Evil, and Darkwatch.
Seeing as Gamescom is in full swing, and Microsoft is expected to officially announce their backwards compatibility efforts at the event, these leaks are more than likely the real deal.
Gamestop accidently leaked some of the OG Xbox BC games?Go to Trade in>Games>Search: BC<XBOX> pic.twitter.com/umXv9nKWlq
— GamerTagstic (@GamerTagstic) August 22, 2017
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art