So yesterday, we had the announcement that Fear Effect was getting the remake treatment, and now KING Art Games is set to bring back the Black Mirror series!
In an announcement at Gamescom, KING Art Games will bring the reboot to PlayStation 4, XBox One, PC, Mac and Linux on November 28th of this year. The original Black Mirror was released on PC back in 2003, and was followed by two sequels. The original trilogy can be found on Steam, as well as on GOG.com.
Black Mirror takes place in Scotland, in the year 1926. Following the death of his father, David Gordon visits his ancestral home for the first time in his life. Soon David is threatened by the dark secrets that claimed the sanity of many Gordons before him.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games