Earlier in the week, Bethesda had posted a couple of shots from “Stefano’s Gallery”, the antagonist for The Evil Within 2. Now, prior to Bethesda showing off the game’s first gameplay demo at this year’s Quakecon, the publisher has released a new trailer detailing the mysterious Stefano.
According to the write-up on Bethesda’s blog, Stefano Valentini is a former war photographer who lost an eye, and this subsequently gave him new “sight”. Becoming fascinated by the precise instant when death takes a person, he returned home to Krimson City and began his “art”, involving him creating and capturing these moments on his own.
The Evil Within 2 will hit Friday, October 13th on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art