Bethesda is continuing to hype up The Evil Within 2 with a new post on its blog with a whack of new gruesome images from the mind of the game’s antagonist, Stefano.
The gallery, which the player will be able to explore on their own in the game, is touted as being “not for the faint of heart” on the blog post, age restriction and all. The post also advises the reader to keep an eye on the blog for more info on Stefano in the coming weeks. For now, though, head over to the post to see for yourself what’s in store for Sebastian Castellanos when the game hits October 13th.
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?