Bethesda is continuing to hype up The Evil Within 2 with a new post on its blog with a whack of new gruesome images from the mind of the game’s antagonist, Stefano.
The gallery, which the player will be able to explore on their own in the game, is touted as being “not for the faint of heart” on the blog post, age restriction and all. The post also advises the reader to keep an eye on the blog for more info on Stefano in the coming weeks. For now, though, head over to the post to see for yourself what’s in store for Sebastian Castellanos when the game hits October 13th.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games