Remember the olden days of videogame tie-ins to films? Well, in what’s now a rarity these days, Don’t Knock Twice will be receiving its own videogame on September 5th for PS4, XBox One and PC. In addition, there will be a VR version for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
The game is being developed and published by Wales Interactive, and will present a story told from the perspective of a guilt-ridden mother in search of her estranged daughter inside a manor house, where the mother must also confront the urban legend of a vengeful witch. Pre-orders are already up on the Steam Store page, along with a free demo for the standard version, and VR version.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 5 Horror Games That Would’ve Made Better Movies!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games