Remember the olden days of videogame tie-ins to films? Well, in what’s now a rarity these days, Don’t Knock Twice will be receiving its own videogame on September 5th for PS4, XBox One and PC. In addition, there will be a VR version for PlayStation VR, HTC Vive and Oculus Rift.
The game is being developed and published by Wales Interactive, and will present a story told from the perspective of a guilt-ridden mother in search of her estranged daughter inside a manor house, where the mother must also confront the urban legend of a vengeful witch. Pre-orders are already up on the Steam Store page, along with a free demo for the standard version, and VR version.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- [E3 2017] Monster Hunters Wanted for ‘Hunt: Showdown’
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2