Bethesda is at it again with another live-action trailer for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. We’re back in Nazi-occupied US, where snitching on your little brother Ronny for eating too much chocolate is the right thing to do. After all, good nutrition is a matter of state security. How else are you going to protect The Fatherland?
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus hits retail for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One October 27th.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby