Bethesda is at it again with another live-action trailer for Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. We’re back in Nazi-occupied US, where snitching on your little brother Ronny for eating too much chocolate is the right thing to do. After all, good nutrition is a matter of state security. How else are you going to protect The Fatherland?
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus hits retail for PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One October 27th.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date