So, the untimely end of production of the NES Classic stinks. That’s no surprise. However, for those willing to invest, Play-Asia has a bit of a consolation for hardcore Nintendo fans.
Right now, Play-Asia have in stock (limited stock, mind you) the Nintendo Classic Mini Famicom, the Japanese version of the NES Classic, for approximately $110 USD. Granted, many of the games are in Japanese, and the lineup of games is slightly different, but at least you get something that’s more affordable than what scalpers are offering for the NES Classic. Plus, for horror fans, you still get Castlevania, Ghosts ‘N Goblins, Metroid and Super C. And, it’s all housed in the vastly cooler-looking Famicom. Much better than the grey box we got in the West.
Hopefully the SNES Classic doesn’t end up with the same shortage problems.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Will We Get Uber Jason in ‘F13: The Game’?
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby