Months ago, Capcom revealed that they’re looking to possibly bring Resident Evil VII to the Nintendo Switch, but it turns out that RE7 won’t be the first RE game for the Switch. Capcom has announced via Twitter that in addition to a remaster of Resident Evil: Revelations being released for PlayStation 4 and XBox One on August 29th (changed from August 31st), there will be versions of Revelations and Revelations 2 available for the Nintendo Switch later this year!
In addition, Capcom has also released a new announce trailer for the PS4/XB1 port of Revelations, which will include all of the DLC that was released for the initial Xbox 360/PS3 release, as well as having increased texture detail, and 1080p resolution. And as an extra treat for PS4 owners, there will also be a dynamic theme based on Revelations, which you can preview here. I’m not sure if I’d want a giant eyeball staring at me while I was going about my business, but it’s there if you want it.
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Open-World Indie Game ‘Welcome To Hanwell’ Invites you to Explore
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?