In the mood for some Asian VR horror? Developer YggGame has you covered with their upcoming game, Home Sweet Home. Available this September for Steam and Oculus Rift, the developer has just released a free demo on Steam.
Based on Thai myths and Thai horror settings, Home Sweet Home casts the player as Tim, whose life has been hell since his wife mysteriously disappeared. One night, Tim wakes up in a seemingly abandoned building instead of his house. While trying to escape, he’s hunted by a hostile female spirit. The player will have to not only focus on stealth, but also solve puzzles and investigate their surroundings to unlock the mystery.
To find out more about the game, head over to its Steam page.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date