In the mood for some Asian VR horror? Developer YggGame has you covered with their upcoming game, Home Sweet Home. Available this September for Steam and Oculus Rift, the developer has just released a free demo on Steam.
Based on Thai myths and Thai horror settings, Home Sweet Home casts the player as Tim, whose life has been hell since his wife mysteriously disappeared. One night, Tim wakes up in a seemingly abandoned building instead of his house. While trying to escape, he’s hunted by a hostile female spirit. The player will have to not only focus on stealth, but also solve puzzles and investigate their surroundings to unlock the mystery.
To find out more about the game, head over to its Steam page.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- Counsellors For ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Revealed!
- ‘Darkwood’ Creeps out of Early Access August 17th
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!