In preparation for the release of Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Ninja Theory have released a teaser for a featurette that will accompany the game when it’s released on August 8.
Titled “Senua’s Psychosis”, the featurette will cover how the development team were aided by neuroscientists and people who have lived with psychosis in order to bring as much of a realistic sense of Senua’s struggle through Hel as possible. The full feature will be around 25 minutes.
You have to hand it to Ninja Theory for actually doing their research when it comes to mental illness in this sense (instead of going the typical Hollywood route). In fact, the dedication that the team has brought to bringing this game to life is something amazing. You can see the developer diaries on their YouTube page as proof.
August 8th can’t get here fast enough.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby