The wait is finally over for Night Trap fans, as developer Screaming Villains have announced the game will be released August 11th physically for PlayStation 4 and PC (courtesy of Limited Run Games), with a digital release for PS4 and Steam coming August 15th. An XBox One edition is “coming soon”.
The physical versions will have a limited run with only 5000 units of the Standard Edition, which includes a full-colour manual, poster, and reversible cover art. For those hardcore fans, there will also be a Collector’s Edition (numbered at 3000 units), which will include a cassette tape featuring the Night Trap theme song, a shrink-wrapped box emulating the original game’s Sega CD packaging, and a 4-inch embroidered Special Control Attack Team patch.
The game will also include deleted scenes, a chapter select “Theater Mode”, a Survivor Mode, behind the scenes footage, a documentary and deleted scenes.
As an extra bonus, the documentary for Night Trap was recently posted to Youtube by My Life In Gaming! Check it out below.
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- ‘Darkwood’ Exits Early Access, Complete With New Trailer
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Stefano Takes Center Stage in New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- ‘We Happy Few’ Secures Release Date