The wait is finally over for Night Trap fans, as developer Screaming Villains have announced the game will be released August 11th physically for PlayStation 4 and PC (courtesy of Limited Run Games), with a digital release for PS4 and Steam coming August 15th. An XBox One edition is “coming soon”.
The physical versions will have a limited run with only 5000 units of the Standard Edition, which includes a full-colour manual, poster, and reversible cover art. For those hardcore fans, there will also be a Collector’s Edition (numbered at 3000 units), which will include a cassette tape featuring the Night Trap theme song, a shrink-wrapped box emulating the original game’s Sega CD packaging, and a 4-inch embroidered Special Control Attack Team patch.
The game will also include deleted scenes, a chapter select “Theater Mode”, a Survivor Mode, behind the scenes footage, a documentary and deleted scenes.
As an extra bonus, the documentary for Night Trap was recently posted to Youtube by My Life In Gaming! Check it out below.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby