Other than its appearance at E3, we haven’t heard much from Bandai Namco and upcoming action-RPG, Code Vein, which is scheduled for release next year. Well, that was until Bandai Namco released a set of screenshots for the game, which show off a couple of the game’s bosses, as well as the game’s protagonists, Mia Karnstein and Yakumo Shinonome.
Mia is described as a wandering female Revenant (a vampire with supernatural abilities), who travels with her only remaining family member, her younger brother, and serves as his protector. Mia uses a bayonet-like weapon to attack her foes from a distance. Yakumo Shinonome, on the other hand, is a Revenant and former mercenary. He’s described as being loyal, and caring for others.
Code Vein is set for release sometime next year.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- The Latest ‘Hellblade’ Trailer Brings the Terror
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- ‘Agony’ Secures Physical Release, Game Expansion Planned
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?