Other than its appearance at E3, we haven’t heard much from Bandai Namco and upcoming action-RPG, Code Vein, which is scheduled for release next year. Well, that was until Bandai Namco released a set of screenshots for the game, which show off a couple of the game’s bosses, as well as the game’s protagonists, Mia Karnstein and Yakumo Shinonome.
Mia is described as a wandering female Revenant (a vampire with supernatural abilities), who travels with her only remaining family member, her younger brother, and serves as his protector. Mia uses a bayonet-like weapon to attack her foes from a distance. Yakumo Shinonome, on the other hand, is a Revenant and former mercenary. He’s described as being loyal, and caring for others.
Code Vein is set for release sometime next year.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art