Other than its appearance at E3, we haven’t heard much from Bandai Namco and upcoming action-RPG, Code Vein, which is scheduled for release next year. Well, that was until Bandai Namco released a set of screenshots for the game, which show off a couple of the game’s bosses, as well as the game’s protagonists, Mia Karnstein and Yakumo Shinonome.
Mia is described as a wandering female Revenant (a vampire with supernatural abilities), who travels with her only remaining family member, her younger brother, and serves as his protector. Mia uses a bayonet-like weapon to attack her foes from a distance. Yakumo Shinonome, on the other hand, is a Revenant and former mercenary. He’s described as being loyal, and caring for others.
Code Vein is set for release sometime next year.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!