Just in time for SDCC 2017, Bethesda has released a new gameplay trailer for The Evil Within 2, which is set for its seemingly perfect release date of Friday, October 13th this year for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4.
The trailer, entitled “Survive”, comes equipped with some pretty intense first-person scenes, freaky monsters reminiscent of Silent Hill (*sigh…*), and even a nod to Twin Peaks‘ Black Lodge (you’ll see it)! This has definitely piqued my interest.
Picking up three years after the first game, Sebastian Castellanos is still haunted by the memories of his daughter, Lily, and how he couldn’t save her. Lost in his torment, an old friend reenters his life, offering Sebastian a chance to go back and save his daughter. But he’ll have to go through hell first.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!