Just in time for SDCC 2017, Bethesda has released a new gameplay trailer for The Evil Within 2, which is set for its seemingly perfect release date of Friday, October 13th this year for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4.
The trailer, entitled “Survive”, comes equipped with some pretty intense first-person scenes, freaky monsters reminiscent of Silent Hill (*sigh…*), and even a nod to Twin Peaks‘ Black Lodge (you’ll see it)! This has definitely piqued my interest.
Picking up three years after the first game, Sebastian Castellanos is still haunted by the memories of his daughter, Lily, and how he couldn’t save her. Lost in his torment, an old friend reenters his life, offering Sebastian a chance to go back and save his daughter. But he’ll have to go through hell first.
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?