Just in time for SDCC 2017, Bethesda has released a new gameplay trailer for The Evil Within 2, which is set for its seemingly perfect release date of Friday, October 13th this year for PC, XBox One and PlayStation 4.
The trailer, entitled “Survive”, comes equipped with some pretty intense first-person scenes, freaky monsters reminiscent of Silent Hill (*sigh…*), and even a nod to Twin Peaks‘ Black Lodge (you’ll see it)! This has definitely piqued my interest.
Picking up three years after the first game, Sebastian Castellanos is still haunted by the memories of his daughter, Lily, and how he couldn’t save her. Lost in his torment, an old friend reenters his life, offering Sebastian a chance to go back and save his daughter. But he’ll have to go through hell first.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art