Ahead of the release of Thunder Lotus Games’ Metroidvania-styled game, Sundered, the devs have released a new trailer for the game, which drops July 28th for PlayStation 4 and PC.
The game, which is from the makers of Jotun, casts the player in the role of Eshe, who wanders a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with all sorts of horrific creatures. Eshe must harness the power of the corrupted relics within the caverns to defeat gigantic bosses, but all this comes at a cost: Your humanity.
Sundered features hand-drawn graphics, with hundreds of upgrades for the player to find for varying character builds and abilities, as well as multiple endings.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’