Ahead of the release of Thunder Lotus Games’ Metroidvania-styled game, Sundered, the devs have released a new trailer for the game, which drops July 28th for PlayStation 4 and PC.
The game, which is from the makers of Jotun, casts the player in the role of Eshe, who wanders a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with all sorts of horrific creatures. Eshe must harness the power of the corrupted relics within the caverns to defeat gigantic bosses, but all this comes at a cost: Your humanity.
Sundered features hand-drawn graphics, with hundreds of upgrades for the player to find for varying character builds and abilities, as well as multiple endings.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!