Ahead of the release of Thunder Lotus Games’ Metroidvania-styled game, Sundered, the devs have released a new trailer for the game, which drops July 28th for PlayStation 4 and PC.
The game, which is from the makers of Jotun, casts the player in the role of Eshe, who wanders a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with all sorts of horrific creatures. Eshe must harness the power of the corrupted relics within the caverns to defeat gigantic bosses, but all this comes at a cost: Your humanity.
Sundered features hand-drawn graphics, with hundreds of upgrades for the player to find for varying character builds and abilities, as well as multiple endings.
- Battle Lovecraftian Horror on Mars With ‘Moons Of Madness’
- Escape Battling Kaiju in ‘City Shrouded in Shadow’
- Does ‘Hellblade’ Delete Your Saves If You Die Too Much?
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Grab ‘Deadlight: DC’ for Free During GOG.com Sale!
- Chocolate is a Matter of State Security in the New ‘Wolfenstein II’ Trailer
- ‘H1Z1: Just Survive’ Changes Name, Adds New Content
- ‘Warcraft III’ Gets a New Test Realm for Future Remaster?
- Enjoy the Beauty & Horror In ‘The Land of Pain’ Trailer
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art