So, you might have heard that Activision’s Call of Duty: WWII is getting a Nazi Zombies mode. Well, it’s been announced ahead of SDCC that the 10th Doctor himself, David Tennant, will be voicing a character in the mode, along with Elektra Natchios herself, Elodie Yung. Of course, this was all supposed to be revealed at this year’s SDCC, but someone had to go and leak the trailer meant for the event.
The trailer, which was posted on YouTube, has subsequently been taken down (though you can view a mirror of the trailer here for the time being). More info is obviously expected at the July 20th panel.
- Retro Power! Atari 2600 and Sega Genesis Retro Consoles Due This Fall!
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Remaster Lumbers to August 31st
- Update 6.66 Brings New ‘DOOM’ Goodies, Including Free Season Pass
- ‘Sundered’ Unveils Frantic Trailer Ahead of July 28 Release
- Manage Your Cult And Appease The Gods in ‘The Shrouded Isle’
- Rekindle Your Childhood Fear in ‘Bonbon’
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Reenter Hell with the New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Cruises to PS4, XB1 This Fall
- New ‘Code Vein’ Screenshots Show Off Heroes, Villains