So, you might have heard that Activision’s Call of Duty: WWII is getting a Nazi Zombies mode. Well, it’s been announced ahead of SDCC that the 10th Doctor himself, David Tennant, will be voicing a character in the mode, along with Elektra Natchios herself, Elodie Yung. Of course, this was all supposed to be revealed at this year’s SDCC, but someone had to go and leak the trailer meant for the event.
The trailer, which was posted on YouTube, has subsequently been taken down (though you can view a mirror of the trailer here for the time being). More info is obviously expected at the July 20th panel.
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- This ‘Scorn’ Trailer Isn’t for the Squeamish
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates True Love With a Bloodhunt
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games