So, you might have heard that Activision’s Call of Duty: WWII is getting a Nazi Zombies mode. Well, it’s been announced ahead of SDCC that the 10th Doctor himself, David Tennant, will be voicing a character in the mode, along with Elektra Natchios herself, Elodie Yung. Of course, this was all supposed to be revealed at this year’s SDCC, but someone had to go and leak the trailer meant for the event.
The trailer, which was posted on YouTube, has subsequently been taken down (though you can view a mirror of the trailer here for the time being). More info is obviously expected at the July 20th panel.
- ‘Song Of Horror’ Sings of a Spooky Trailer
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Top 6 Serial Killers in Video Games!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’