So, you might have heard that Activision’s Call of Duty: WWII is getting a Nazi Zombies mode. Well, it’s been announced ahead of SDCC that the 10th Doctor himself, David Tennant, will be voicing a character in the mode, along with Elektra Natchios herself, Elodie Yung. Of course, this was all supposed to be revealed at this year’s SDCC, but someone had to go and leak the trailer meant for the event.
The trailer, which was posted on YouTube, has subsequently been taken down (though you can view a mirror of the trailer here for the time being). More info is obviously expected at the July 20th panel.
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?