So, you might have heard that Activision’s Call of Duty: WWII is getting a Nazi Zombies mode. Well, it’s been announced ahead of SDCC that the 10th Doctor himself, David Tennant, will be voicing a character in the mode, along with Elektra Natchios herself, Elodie Yung. Of course, this was all supposed to be revealed at this year’s SDCC, but someone had to go and leak the trailer meant for the event.
The trailer, which was posted on YouTube, has subsequently been taken down (though you can view a mirror of the trailer here for the time being). More info is obviously expected at the July 20th panel.
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Hiya Toys Unveils More ‘Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Figures!
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- Experience Underground Nightmares with ‘Ergastulum’
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Take Back The Planet From Zombies In ‘They Are Billions’
- NES Jason Returns In ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’