Last October, Behaviour Digital went about bringing in some name recognition to its asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game Dead by Daylight with DLC inspired by the classic horror flick, Halloween. In The Halloween Chapter, fans can step into the shoes of Laurie Strode or Michael Myers on a map set in the familiar town of Haddonfield. Aside from being an obviously good fit for the game, the DLC was a clever answer to Friday the 13th: The Game, which was still gestating at the time. That game might star Jason Voorhees, but Dead by Daylight has Michael Myers, and that’s basically just as cool.
Next month, Dead by Daylight: The Halloween Chapter will make its way to consoles. You can learn all about it below, or by checking out the game’s official website.
Dead by Daylight is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The Halloween Chapter is only available on PC right now — for $6.99 — and come August, it’ll be playable on PS4 and Xbox One as well.
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- 5 Horror Game Villains We Love to Hate!
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Experience VR Thai Horror This September with ‘Home Sweet Home’
- Our Most Anticipated Psychological Horror Games
- SNES Classic Announced; ‘Super Castlevania IV’, ‘Super Ghouls ‘N Ghosts’ Included!