Last October, Behaviour Digital went about bringing in some name recognition to its asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game Dead by Daylight with DLC inspired by the classic horror flick, Halloween. In The Halloween Chapter, fans can step into the shoes of Laurie Strode or Michael Myers on a map set in the familiar town of Haddonfield. Aside from being an obviously good fit for the game, the DLC was a clever answer to Friday the 13th: The Game, which was still gestating at the time. That game might star Jason Voorhees, but Dead by Daylight has Michael Myers, and that’s basically just as cool.
Next month, Dead by Daylight: The Halloween Chapter will make its way to consoles. You can learn all about it below, or by checking out the game’s official website.
Dead by Daylight is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The Halloween Chapter is only available on PC right now — for $6.99 — and come August, it’ll be playable on PS4 and Xbox One as well.
- Retro Power! Atari 2600 and Sega Genesis Retro Consoles Due This Fall!
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Remaster Lumbers to August 31st
- Update 6.66 Brings New ‘DOOM’ Goodies, Including Free Season Pass
- ‘Sundered’ Unveils Frantic Trailer Ahead of July 28 Release
- Manage Your Cult And Appease The Gods in ‘The Shrouded Isle’
- Rekindle Your Childhood Fear in ‘Bonbon’
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Reenter Hell with the New ‘The Evil Within 2’ Trailer
- ‘Resident Evil: Revelations’ Cruises to PS4, XB1 This Fall
- New ‘Code Vein’ Screenshots Show Off Heroes, Villains