Last October, Behaviour Digital went about bringing in some name recognition to its asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game Dead by Daylight with DLC inspired by the classic horror flick, Halloween. In The Halloween Chapter, fans can step into the shoes of Laurie Strode or Michael Myers on a map set in the familiar town of Haddonfield. Aside from being an obviously good fit for the game, the DLC was a clever answer to Friday the 13th: The Game, which was still gestating at the time. That game might star Jason Voorhees, but Dead by Daylight has Michael Myers, and that’s basically just as cool.
Next month, Dead by Daylight: The Halloween Chapter will make its way to consoles. You can learn all about it below, or by checking out the game’s official website.
Dead by Daylight is out now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One. The Halloween Chapter is only available on PC right now — for $6.99 — and come August, it’ll be playable on PS4 and Xbox One as well.
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?