I know I’m not the only one who’s a sucker for artbooks. It’s a cool source of inspiration for some, whereas for others, it’s to see just what the initial direction for a character/equipment/environment was before the final product. And hey, the final product is often just as cool!
Recently, Amazon posted a listing for The Art of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, which is obviously the artbook for Bethesda’s upcoming Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Clocking in at 184 pages, the hardcover book will be chock full of concept art, speed-paintings, and character sheets, with written commentary from the designers. The artbook will arrive shortly after the game’s October 27th release on November 7, and will set you back $40 USD on Amazon.
- Illfonic Posts Update on Future ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Content
- ‘GTA V’ Machinima Recreates Iconic ‘IT’ Scene
- “Evil Dead 2 x Phantom Halls” Hits Today!
- Run, Hide, ‘The Land of Pain’ is Unleashed Today!
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- Megadeth To Make a Video Game?
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Earns A Guinness World Record!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Dead by Daylight’ Celebrates ‘Halloween’ in August
- Original XBox Backwards Compatible Games List for the XBox One Leaked?