I know I’m not the only one who’s a sucker for artbooks. It’s a cool source of inspiration for some, whereas for others, it’s to see just what the initial direction for a character/equipment/environment was before the final product. And hey, the final product is often just as cool!
Recently, Amazon posted a listing for The Art of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, which is obviously the artbook for Bethesda’s upcoming Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Clocking in at 184 pages, the hardcover book will be chock full of concept art, speed-paintings, and character sheets, with written commentary from the designers. The artbook will arrive shortly after the game’s October 27th release on November 7, and will set you back $40 USD on Amazon.
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- ‘Resident Evil’ TV series Concept Morphed into Terrifying Short
- ‘Agony’ Spawns More NSFW Screens
- “Horrorland” ‘GTA V’ Machinima Brings Together Horror Heroes and Villains
- The Slasher Genre is Back; Now What?
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Heretic’ successor ‘Amid Evil’ Revealed!