I know I’m not the only one who’s a sucker for artbooks. It’s a cool source of inspiration for some, whereas for others, it’s to see just what the initial direction for a character/equipment/environment was before the final product. And hey, the final product is often just as cool!
Recently, Amazon posted a listing for The Art of Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, which is obviously the artbook for Bethesda’s upcoming Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus. Clocking in at 184 pages, the hardcover book will be chock full of concept art, speed-paintings, and character sheets, with written commentary from the designers. The artbook will arrive shortly after the game’s October 27th release on November 7, and will set you back $40 USD on Amazon.
- Our Most Anticipated VR Horror Games
- ‘Splatterhouse’ Comes To Nintendo Switch This Summer!
- ‘Friday The 13th: The Game’ Tom Savini + JGTH Skins Reveal!
- This is a Good Day for ‘Friday the 13th’ Fan Art
- This is Some Mighty Impressive ‘The Evil Within’ Cosplay
- Disturbing ‘Outlast 2’ In-Game Audio Discovered
- 20 Horror Game Crossovers I Want in ‘Mortal Kombat’, Part 2
- ‘Dead By Daylight’ PC Owners Receive A Lullaby
- One, Two, Here’s Some Freddy Krueger Art for You
- Experience Lovecraftian Pleasures in ‘Lust for Darkness’